Get the tuition-free training you need to step into a new career!
Train with Community Living College to become a
Community Support Worker – Supporting Adults with Developmental Disabilities
What you get:
- Tuition free training in a 13 week certification program
- Assistance to find and retain a job
- Supplemental short course training to support your employment goals
- Training and employment supports
You may be eligible if you are:
- Motivated to work and ready to commit to full time training
- Not employed and non-Employment Insurance (EI) eligible, or
- Employed, but a low skilled individual, or
- Employed, but underemployed
- Living in British Columbia and legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not a student (i.e. – enrolled in high school or post-secondary training)
- Not actively participating in another federal or provincially funded employment program
- Meeting the entrance requirements of the training program
- Note that a valid driver’s license is required to work as a Community Support Worker
Additional cohorts of this project have not yet been scheduled. Please feel free to contact Opportunities Career Services to add your name to our interest list.
We will contact you when a future session is planned.
Copyright 2016 Opportunities Career Services Society – Web Design by Facile Web&Graphic Campbell River BC